Thots on 2015 tweed ride possibilities
Non-facebook page. FB is convenient but not all-inclusive. Blog?
- historically appropriate venue: Roeder Home
- invite a photographer with a field camera (WCC) with polariod back
and demonstrate a phosphorous flash
- kids crafts table before hand
- start ride at library?
- have handouts on historical spots (not all, just a one or two between parks)
- contra dancing or banjo at final stop
- bbq for food
- judges for best bike, kids bike, best costume, best kids costume, best blog story
- a stop in Fairhaven, and a story from the Bham Bureau Historical Investiations?
- Before-hand crafting table near farmers market:
. yarn mustaches
. paper top hats
. round framed glasses
. bike mustache badges
- earlier notification
- tea and scones for snack (sip-t?)
- bellingham radio museum display, old time radio music? (who does the sat/sun radio show)?