Observations 1/18/14

 I devoted this three day day weekend to my science project, and we are (I think) almost done with the solar circuit. A couple weeks ago we thought we had done it and everything was going to work. but when the media center didn’t turn on we thought our charge converter was faulty. We tried another one. This one started smoking. It turned out that we had a short and the new charge converter was smoked. We got one more charge converter, which we accidentally smoked. Then, we retried the first charge converter and it worked!

Now we are (hopefully) about to finish the circuit.

%d bloggers like this: