This took quite a bit of time to complete. The BUF IT committee had to discuss, research and get various agreements. We had to create a floor plan and learn how to compute distance ratios to see which model of projector would work well. Getting electricians took forever. And then we needed to change the color of the projector screen case. Coffee colored duct tape seemed the best choice, easier to obtain than colored adhesive vinyl. We strung the screen up with paracord for a few weeks to allow stakeholders the opportunity to change the height of the screen.
Today we got up the ladder again and replaced the paracord with steel cables and turnbuckles. I got them tensioned sufficiently in place that we didn’t notice a change in focus when we turned the projector on again. This screen and the projector took over a year on the calendar, and about four weekends this summer to install.